Monday, March 01, 2010

copics!

I received some yummy copics in the mail today from my dad and step-mom for my birthday! yay! I made this card - I have got to practice so I can do more than just a flower - but anyway I like the card!


5 comments:

Parker.Briana said...

awesome! that was so nice of them! bravo mom and dad!!!

Kimmarie Baker said...

Love the card so pretty and simple! Lucky you, that's a great gift! I just looked copics up online because so many people are using them but they are way out of my price range right now. I wish one of the chain stores sold them so I could use a coupon. lol

Jan said...

Oooh, I like it too!!!
Happy Birthday girlfriend....enjoy your Copics!

Corey W. said...

Kimmarie - Hobby Lobby sells them. Not sure if you have one there. but when "artist markers" go on sale they're included! Otherwise check www.carpediemstore.com - they're the cheapest online!

Kimmie said...

oh this is pretty! Before we know it you will be a pro at those markers