Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday eats.

I'm following this blog - What's for lunch at our house - and love getting new ideas on bento lunches - I have to limit a bit on Hailee's since her lids need to fit, so nothing over the edges, but so far we're doing good. If she were a big eater I may be in trouble!

Today Hailee decided that she wants to buy milk because she's tired of juice - she made it 5 days with juice, that's a record for her - she's not a big fan! I plan on getting a little bag for her to put her lunch box/bag into along with a bottle of water - that way it stays all together for her and the lunch bin at school. But for now she's happy getting chocolate milk in the cafeteria.

**

her top tray holds half of an everything bagel thin with cream cheese and deli ham, cucumber flowers and ranch. lower tray has some left over green beans, grape skewers, and 2 skittles in the monkey - yes, that's all that monkey will hold! LOL



Braden's has the other half of the bagel thin (these are AWESOME by the way - try them!), carrot sticks and ranch, and skittles in the monkey...peach skewers and a boiled egg that I will slice peel and slice before he eats it. I always have an alternate protein for him - he may only eat one part of the bagel and all the egg - or even none of the bagel. He's not a HUGE sandwich eater outside of pb & j but I just keep offering. When it's cut like a fish or dinosaur though it must taste better! LOL

**

Braden is feeling better so thank you for all the well wishes - I think it was just some funky thing that upset his stomach because by 2:30 yesterday he was running around playing and asking if I'd take him to school LOL

today is busy for me - on top of around the house chores and baking I have to take Hailee to soccer practice after school - then drop the kids off with Darren (not sure if he's meeting me or if I'm taking them home) so that I can get to Hailee's school for her "back to school night". I think Darren is taking the kids out for dinner and I don't even know WHEN or WHAT I'll eat! LOL I bet I sleep good tonight!

Happy Thursday - one more day until the weekend!!!

1 comments:

Bar 7 Ranch said...

Those look yummy! Stopping by from Whats for lunch Wednesdays! www.bar7ranch.blogspot.com