Friday, July 30, 2010

a quick post

not much today - but I need to post this as a pat on my own back.

I have *OFFICIALLY* lost another 9 pounds which puts me at 30 total - it's been a long, tough year but I never gave up. 10 more to go - 20 if I really focus!!!!



I have some new photos of the kids to share - as soon as I get them off the camera...


have a great weekend friends!!!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Congratulations!!!

Kate said...

well done corey!! what a fantastic milestone :)

Kimmarie Baker said...

I am so happy for you. I always read about the healthy smoothies and food you make for you and the kids. Congrats! I myself have lost 12 and hope to loose more. My kids were told they have high triglyceroids so no enriched flour or sugar and Sara has Celiac so she can't have anything. Needless to say, we all changed our eating habits. I want to try some of your smoothies. Keep up the good dieting!