the laptop came back - but Dell didn't do all they said they would and sure enough within 45 minutes the problems started.
SO - I called them and after a 40 minute phone call they decided they should go ahead and send us a new hard drive. duh. we got it today and Darren replaced it when he got home.
so far so good. Not getting my hopes up yet, because it's only been a few hours - but I'm further than I was 2 days ago. If I'm still running smooth when he gets home tomorrow then he'll start loading programs and software....one at a time, so that if we do get issues again we will be able to tell Dell what caused it.
I'm really happy to have MY computer back. Using Darren's old tower just wasn't the same. I'm spoiled and like to have MY things MY way :)
if I don't post before the weekend - have a great one! hope you aren't experiencing the nasty heat and humidity that we are! BUT I'm looking forward to Darren having 2 days off in a row!!!! and Hailee's looking forward to her daddy making her an omelet for breakfast - she's been waiting and waiting!
night ya'll.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
update
Posted by Corey W. at 11:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I hope this did the trick. Enjoy your time with Darren and enjoy your omelet Hailee
Post a Comment