tonight I made this. it was SO good - of course Darren thought it needed more sauce because he thinks EVERYTHING needs more sauce! but we loved the flavor and the kids thought I was spoiling them with broccoli...how great is that? and it was EASY to make - definitely will be making it again.
I also made cinnamon rolls this morning - no, not from the PW site, but from the can..the can you pop open and the rolls are already there. yep, I cheated, but my kids are 7 and 3 and could care less as long as you add the glaze before serving! lol but again - they thought they were spoiled and for $3 and 16 minutes it was worth the money and time I put into it! lol
today we need our spring cleaning in the fall. I had some "honey-do's" for Darren and once we started we just didn't stop. He cleaned the windows (he thinks I'm bad at it and who am I to correct him?), changed the felt pads on the bottoms of our dining room chairs, cleaned out the washing machine filter, photographed my tri-fold card for RSC (oh, still need to email that to Jen), helped Braden clean his room, and I'm sure there was more. I mopped & waxed the dining room floor, vacuumed the house, chatted on facebook, read some blogs, cleaned the kitchen, and took care of all the meals - I think I got off easy :) ssshhh!
I think that's it - I hope to have some photos to share soon....
Sunday, November 15, 2009
mmm...
Posted by Corey W. at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sounds so yummy! Wow lots of work got done at your house. I need to do at least half of that and I will be happy. lol
oh that sounds yummy!
Post a Comment