This card is being posted for the Cuttlebug challenge blog - use a stamped image and glitter - I stamped the "thank you" then wrote over it with my glue pen - then applied marta stewart glitter!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Cuttlebug Challenge 22
Posted by Corey W. at 11:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



21 comments:
Corey, I love the simplicity of this card, it's beautiful! Love what you've done with the 'ribbon' rolling back on itself and the glittery heart is very pretty. Thanks for playing along this week at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/
Hugs Mrs Jx
Corey, I so agree with Mrs. J!!..simple elegant with a 'twist' on the ribbon!!..I need to remember that!!..Thank you so much for taking the challenge at www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
sweet card, thanks for joining us this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX
That little twist of paper is very cute...as is the glittery heart! Love your use of white space! Great job with Be Inspired 22...thanks for participating this week!
~Lea
what a great idea to get glittered letters!! thanks for joining in at cuttlebug challenge!! good luck with the giveaway!!
p.s. the card is lovely!! i forgot to say that at the beginning!
Love what you did with the paper curl!
Very pretty card. Great use of glitter
What a pretty card! Love the elegant, yet fun look. Thank your for taking part in our Be Inspired challenge at www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
This card is simply fantastic! BR-T
love this card ♥♥♥!
your cards are so pretty Corey! love them all.
Very beautiful card!
Thank you for playing with us at Cuttlebug Challenge Blog
Meda
How beautiful! Just love glittery heart and the embossing is great!
Amber
Very pretty! Thanks for playing with us.
Oh My! what an elegant card :)
Thank you for participating. You will be featured on March 18th at
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Maggie
coming back to say congrats on being one of our glitter winners!! by the way, i just picked up some glittered letters last week - b/c i loved the look you created!! thanks for the inspiration!!
Cuttlebug Challenge
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Oh wow, I love it! Congrats!
Congrats on making the CB Top 10! You card is a beauty!
Amber
So simple and beautiful! Love that curled bit... I hope I remember to try that!
Congrats your card truly is awesome! BR-T
Congratulations on winning the Cuttlebug Be Inspired #22
I hope to see more of your lovely cards for the next challenges.
Meda
Post a Comment