I haven't made any layouts in ages! I did a layout and these cards for the StaSH item (brads) this month - but other than that I've been doing cards for rSc and that's it! I'm making some tags for my EtsY shop though, hoping for some sales.
What have you been creating? share - I need some inspiration!
I shared the layout earlier - but here are the cards
Friday, January 16, 2009
stash work
Posted by Corey W. at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Great cards, Corey! I just love that SEI paper!
You haven't scrapped?! You always such amazing things happening. Love the cards! I made another jar so that makes 4 in a month and 1 candle. Yeah me... lol Hopefully going to work on my layout this Sunday for UYS since it never got accomplished the other day.
Cute cards...you will have to let me know your etsy shop name...
YAH! for potty training...we are doing the same thing with Scott right now, too.
really cute cards corey
Post a Comment