Thursday, March 02, 2006

ugh!


This whole take it easy thing is going to get old fast! It's not *official* bed rest, but it's still boring, and hard to get used to. I can't even sit at my desk long because my feet and ankles swell so bad. So here I sit on the couch, which isn't easy to get off of, but I suppose that's good since I'm not supposed to be on my feet much. At least my mom will be here next week to help and keep me company. Poor Hailee doesn't get what's going on and I feel horrible!

I did manage to get this layout done....it's for the newsletter, as well as one of my March dt layouts, at www.scrapbookplayground.com. I hate pictures of me so it's not easy to do a layout about myself, but I think I'm happy with how this turned out.

Well, off to web shop!

2 comments:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Love that layout Corey! Great job. Nice photo too.

Unknown said...

Oh lovely layout Corey! Sorry to hear about you being on bedrest! Uggghh! Take care of yourself and the new little one!